Wednesday, June 11, 2014

:: cutest pilates studio...ever ::

So, I thought I knew how to imprint, kinda sorta. But apparently, I don't. And I consider knowledge to be power when it comes to my lower abs, so I'm glad I know that I've got some work to do. Last night's mat Pilates class was SO hands on and SO good that I'm super excited to recommend it. Boston Pilates in Jamaica Plain (Green Street T stop) looks like this:



and like this: 

Mat

and their bathroom is like one giant goodie bag: 

Displaying photo.JPG

The staff and the instructors are so friendly and welcoming and it's a nice change from some of the downtown studios. It just feels more neighborhood-y and laid back. Lots of specials happening, and they even teach barre! Check them out here
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

2 comments: