Tuesday, May 12, 2015

:: honest to pod: single serving toiletries ::

Earlier this spring, I had the pleasure of attending the Women in Travel Summit 2015 and learned SO much about travel, writing, joining the Peace Corps, branding a blog, and everything in between. While there, I also lucked out in discovering Squeeze Pods, cute little portable, all-natural toiletries that are ideal for traveling. Since then, not only have I taken them on planes, but also on overnights at friends homes, and I'm going to take a few camping over Memorial Day weekend.


Basically, they're single serve "pods" of everything from shampoo and conditioner to hair gel, face cleanser and shaving cream. Here's a video.


The shampoo and conditioner, which I tend to be very picky about, worked GREAT and there was enough in each pod to handle my longer-than-shoulder-length hair. The cleanser was gentle on my itchy, dry skin and I doubled up on the lotion to get my arms and legs covered.

TSA-approved means you'll never get caught in an airport without the proper toiletries and you'll never face a suitcase full of exploded shampoo again.

You can meet the PodFather himself here, and head to their website for some deals!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great product

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like a great product to try. I will definitely be looking for these to use while traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great place organize an event; they have great staff and great events put on here! I had nothing but great times and great conversations there. They served slider and shrimp cakes as appetizers at space Miami events with chicken skewers, and eggrolls that had veggies on the inside and some kind of creamy fruit sauce on top.

    ReplyDelete