Wednesday, December 18, 2013

:: get your boston bronze on ::

And by "bronze", I do not mean that lovely pink hue on my cheeks. That's windburn. Escalating slowly into frostbite. On days weeks like this when ice and snow remind me who's boss, I need some extra help to not look like death.

Here are my tips for a good winter bronzing:

1. Go a shade lighter than your summer bronzer. In my case, this is only one shade lighter than my skin tone instead of two.

2. Use a powder, always. Not a liquid (too fake-y and too hard to apply and blend).

3. Use a kabuki brush instead of regular blush brush. It distributes the color better and helps to avoid streaking.



And if you're looking for a tutorial, here's a great one from Birchbox:


 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment