Wednesday, July 9, 2014

:: eshakti does boston ::

The sweet folks over at eShakti offered to send me an item from their website to try out and it arrived yesterday! Have you heard of them? They're an ecommerce clothing site, BUT instead of just choosing an item and picking a pre-determined size, eShakti customizes to your height, size and style specifications and delivers it all to you within 14 business day. For me, this is an amazing find. I'm tall and EVERYTHING tends to be too short for me. I also have hips so embellishments like peplums are a definite no-no. But that doesn't mean I don't want a little something interesting on the sleeve or collar!

I picked this little blue and white gingham number because I could make it extra long, and get a cute little puffed and buttoned sleeve. It's a little bit urban Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and I like it. 


 

I tend to shy away from buying dresses online because they always end up being inappropriately short, but I'd give it a whirl with eShakti. I feel like I have way more control over how something is going to fit when it arrives, and customer service there has been a dream. And for a custom made item, a two week wait isn't bad!

Here's a little diagram of how much you get to customize:


If you're new to eShakti, register here and get a $25 coupon to use on your first purchase! Thank me later.  
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

1 comment: