Thursday, July 31, 2014

:: frizz halo ::

It's getting worse. WAY WORSE. I know, I know, total first world problem, but still.

 I haven't found my frizz zapper by way of a Moroccan oil or a serum because I just don't like the idea of adding anything greasy near my roots. And that's exactly where I need the help. So I've tried to kick the problem in another way--leave-in conditioners! And I am making some progress. I tend to wash my hair at night because my mornings are a disaster. So, I wash and condition, towel dry and then spray in (or rub in) a leave-in. I let my hair air dry for about 15-20 minutes and then I top-knot it while I sleep. Frizzies aren't gone completely, but it definitely lessens their ranks. Below are a few of my recently discovered favorites.

Any others you'd suggest? Or techniques to pass along? My frizz doesn't head south for the winter so I'm thinking going to bed with wet hair in January isn't going to make me happy...
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I hate frizz hair. Which has been my hair all week.

    ReplyDelete