Wednesday, April 30, 2014

:: oyster addiction ::

Oysters. I can't stop thinking about them. They're so good with prosecco and lemon and mignonette sauce...they're such a welcome sign of the summer to come! And nothing, NOTHING takes as good as an oyster that was in the ocean just this morning. Am I right?

Rialto in the Charles Hotel in Cambridge kicked off their Monday oyster nights this week with the cutest little shuckfest ever.




For a dollar a piece, we sampled from some of Rialto's favorite Massachusetts growers including Moon Shoals from Barnstable, Wellfleets and Island Creek Oysters in Duxbury. And the mignonettes included creme fraiche and mint and cucumber, which I may or may not have also licked off my fingers.



And to wash it all down, Rising Tide beer. 


Well, we all know where I'll be on Monday nights, now. 
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

1 comment: