The treasures below are my current favorites. Yes, I have them all and yes I use them all. Don't pretend you're not right there with me.
2. Smith's Rosebud Salve ($6) :: Smith's, how I love you so. I adore this product, and it's great for cuticles and curling iron burns (yes, ugh). It also comes in mint and strawberry. The only drawback for me is that I have to stick my finger in the tin to apply it and when you're riding the subway twice a day...I don't even want to think about it.
3. Lancome Juicy Tubes ($18) :: So many colors, so thick and glossy. An addict's dream. If I wasn't constantly getting all my hair stuck on my lips when the wind blows, I would have a JT surgically implanted between my fingers.
4. EOS ($3) :: I'm new to these cute little balls, but I'm liking what I'm feeling. I'm trying to forget that I saw Kim Kardashian with one in a recent US Weekly and instead am focusing on the fact that they're organic and all natural and really cheap.
5. Philosophy Lip Shine ($10) :: I've already confessed my love for all things Philosophy. And this gloss is no different. I'm walking the sparkle-line here, but not officially crossing it. Yet.
6. Fresh Sugar ($22.50) :: Technically a lip treatment, this one is more like a balm and also contains SPF 15. And tastes delish.
How about you? Any must-try or stand-by glosses I've forgotten?