Friday, January 24, 2014

:: bright yellow! ::

Even though it's still frigid out, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. And for that, I'm grateful. It means I could pull back out my ballet flats rather than my Hunters/Mukluks/LLBean artic tundra footwear. I'll probably slip and fall on my way home tonight but whatever. It's Friday, I'll have the weekend to recover.

In honor of the sunshine, here's what I'm thinking...Isn't that drapey Ted Baker tunic dress amazing? Happy weekend!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Love these yellow items. Some of the snow has melted here today which makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here too! it almost feels springy...we've almost made it through january, girl! ;)

      Delete
  2. yellow isn't really my color, but I'm LOVING bright blue right now, with small pops of yellow, like an accent necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! and i think fluorescent yellow is a COMPLETELY different ballgame, in a good way!

      Delete