Thursday, January 2, 2014

:: eco-friendly soap that won't break the bank ::

I know I've written about Follain before, but I can't stop myself. I went in over the weekend and got one of these beautiful bottles full of hand and body soap. All natural, they lather like crazy and smell like essential oil rather than chemicals. Stored in drums above the sink, staff fill the bottles with one of three rotating scents. This weekend's were Balsam Fir (which I chose), Peppermint, and Teak. The scents change based on Facebook votes.


The best part is, the soaps are local, all natural and by purchasing a large bottle for $24, you can refill it for $8, which reduces waste AND is super affordable. I'm looking for any excuse to wash my hands. At least riding the T every day makes THAT easy.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment