- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 medium clove of garlic, minced
- 30 oz. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz. canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz. canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz. canned diced tomatoes with chilies
- 15 oz. canned tomato sauce
- 1.25 oz chili seasoning mix
- 14 oz. frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh minced cilantro
Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning mix in a crock pot. Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours (or low heat for 4-6 hours). Add corn during last hour of cooking. Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving. I also add some hot sauce because that's what I do. Enjoy!
Linking up with the Recipe Hop Swap!