Friday, November 15, 2013

:: wanted: big black bag with gold hardware ::

I have handbags upon handbags upon handbags. But the really cute ones are too small for me to bring to work. I need space for my planner, books, magazines, a ridiculously too big wallet, snacks, etc. Those cute little cross bodies just aren't cutting it.

I'm on the hunt for the perfect hobo/satchel that I can take to work and won't kill my shoulder. And I occasionally frequently go for drinks after work so it needs to be something that can hang on a bar hook and not look or feel cumbersome. Here are some great picks off Polyvore that run the price gamut. And the hardware has to be gold. I'm a gold girl now, all the way.

Anyone out there using any that they love?
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment