Golden Girl Granola is local and delish and no one gave me anything to say that. And aside from it tasting good, here are a few more pluses:
- is whole-grain
- uses all-natural ingredients
- is locally-produced, with locally-sourced ingredients, whenever possible
- is wheat-free, and is produced in a gluten-free kitchen
- is non-GMO
- is hand-crafted in small, artisan batches
- it's a family affair...read their story here
And if you're like me and sometimes think that granola is just for milk or yogurt, definitely visit their website. They have a ton of recipes for putting it on/in dishes like pork chops, curried chicken and goat cheese. So I could basically just eat it three meals a day.
I'm partial to the original flavor (coconut, honey and almonds), but there are quite a few others like Forest Maple (no coconut), Truly Tropical and Chocolate Decadence. Let me know if you try it!