Wednesday, March 5, 2014

:: classpass, you found me ::

ClassPass just launched in Boston and I signed up as soon as my little paws clawed my way off that waiting list. For those who've heard the Twitter buzz (or for those who haven't), here's the scoop.

I'm obviously not the only one who hates paying $25-$35 per class for the great barre, Pilates, spinning and yoga classes we have in this city. While it's totally worth it for the spotless facilities and high tech equipment, that's a lot to shell out for ONE CLASS, especially since my old gym was $20.99 per month (and gross, but you get what you pay for, I guess). So, I'd buy a class package, but then I'd be tied in to that one activity until I used up the package.

Enter ClassPass. For $99 a month, you have access to a bunch of these studios and can mix and match up to 10 classes a month. So, you're basically paying $10 for each one. Only catch is that you can only visit the same studio up to 3 times each month. Makes sense.

You book your classes and track what you've been to all on their site. Here's a peek at my dashboard:



Here's a list of studios that are included right now (they're adding more!):

Beantown Bootcamp 
Boston Body 
Btone Fitness 
BURN Fitness Studios 
C2 Pilates 
Charlestown Cycling Club 
Commonwealth Sports Club 
Exhale Boston 
Flywheel Boston 
Life in Synergy 
Pursuit Boston 
Raw Fitness Performance 
Recycle Studio 
Secret Physique 
Shama Yoga 
Studio J 
Velo-City

I've already written about Flywheel and Btone...stay tuned for some more (hopefully) studio raves soon!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment