Wednesday, March 26, 2014

:: stella & dot wish list ::

Last night, I headed over to the Omni Parker House for Stella & Dot's national tour event. We saw a lot of people with A LOT of pretty accessories. The summer line didn't float my boat like crazy, but a lot of their other items did. Including those below. Those two necklaces? They actually clip together, so you can wear them like one giant sparkle. I can't find a video, but trust me, it looks pretty easy. And that bag? Totally justifiable for any season. They have it in geranium, too. Is anyone else eyeing some of their items?

8 comments:

  1. I like the ring! I'm torn on their products as well some I love and some I feel like "meh"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree...some are a little too crazy for me...but i love the classic pieces. and those navy delphine studs are the bomb ;)

      Delete
  2. I have never owned anything Stella and Dot but your wish list items are beautiful.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have sale items on their websites that go for a steal...check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. I actually bought some pretty similar shoes to the bag! They'd go SO cute together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i learned that perforated leather is super hot right now...i'm going to have to do some more investigating (and purchasing) ;)

      Delete