Thursday, March 20, 2014

:: studio j is having an open house! ::

I recently blogged about Classpass and through them, I found a lovely new yoga spot in Government Center called Studio J that's quickly becoming part of my Saturday morning routine. It's brand BRAND new and they're having a free open house on Friday (tomorrow) so I thought I'd help spread the word.

Gyrotonics Studio

 Here are the details:

  • A bunch of free classes from 2pm-5pm, including Pilates equipment half hour power, all levels Vinyasa mat Pilates, barre, and yoga basics
  • Chair massages
  • Complementary goodies from Cocobeet
  • 20% off class packages

The studio is super roomy and warm, and exposed brick is one of my favorite things so that also makes me happy when I'm all up in my downward facing dog. 

Click here to learn more or to reserve your spot!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, wish I could make it!

    xo
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleWireBos

    ReplyDelete