Tuesday, March 18, 2014

:: party in paris ::

I'm STILL freezing my butt off here in Boston. Spring is only a few days away, but I'm not entirely convinced that it's ever going to arrive. I know there are people who like skiing and snow and brisk weather, but these temps have me and everyone I know seriously funked.

So in an attempt to boost my mood (and maybe yours), I've put together the following ensemble with the help of Modcloth. Springtime in Paris...it must be nicer in Paris now, right?

Aside from involving that pretty party frock, everything here is also super affordable. The dress is the most expensive part of this outfit at a totally reasonable $138, and everything else is pretty much just icing on a delicious mint and cream cake. From the $13 camera necklace to the $48 Girl Meets Voyage travel wallet, now all we need is a private jet and a suite overlooking the Champs Elysees. Le sigh. 
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Spring is so close I can feel it! Love that dress, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for giving me hope that spring is actually going to arrive! ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit. I really wish I was spending some time this spring in Paris.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete