Tuesday, July 23, 2013

:: allure's fall beauty box...get ready! ::

At the risk of cheating myself out of one of these gems, I'm passing along this info in the spirit of beauty product karma. Allure's fall must have beauty box goes on sale today at noon EST for $39.99. It sells out like THAT, so get on it, ladies.

I've only ever bought their summer box, but this one looks like a steal. Billed as a $350 value, it includes 23 products from some of my favorite brands, including: Carol's Daughter, Redken, Simple, Neutrogena, Goldwell and Cetaphil.

Click here at 12:01!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Got one! I'll be quite fund to try a new new products :-) Thanks for the heads up!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woo hoo! you'll be addicted now, for sure :)

      Delete