Wednesday, July 24, 2013

:: rent the runway dress sale. i die ::

I came late to the Rent the Runway party, but I am a total fan now. From their descriptions to their search functionality to their super organized shipping processes, I have had nothing but the BEST of experiences with these folks.

And now, I hear that they're SELLING some of their dresses. Be still my retail-loving heart. Here are a few of my favorites:

 
From left: Shanghai Garden from Sophie Theallet ($299); Work it Girl from Tibi ($128); Key Pattern Sheath from Narcisco Rodriguez ($399); Column Dress from Tibi ($170); Tangerine Cross-halter from Cushnie et Ochs ($399).

Go here to see for yourself! And they're giving away rental credits based on how much you spend. Win win!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment