Thursday, August 8, 2013

:: aperol, pleased to meet you ::

I thought nothing could tear me away from my beloved tequila besides an occasional glass of prosecco, but that was before last Wednesday. A chance encounter with something called an Aperol Spritz at Teatro made me seriously question all of my cocktail choices to date. Lovely Italian aperitif, where have you been all my life?

I ordered another this week at BOND, and it looked like this:

It's light and refreshing and not too boozy or fruity, so you can have a few, even on a weeknight. Here's what's it's made of:

3 parts prosecco
2 parts Aperol
1 part club soda

Seriously, it's the BEST. I'm putting it up there on my cocktail pedestal, just one step below the tequila.
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. That looks delish. I love prosecco!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty! My drink of choice right now is a fresh made mojito. None of that premade shit in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete