Friday, August 30, 2013

:: here we go, autumn. here we go! ::

Are the mornings getting a little chilly in your neck of the woods? They are here. The days are the perfect mix of coolness for the a.m. and lovely room temperature afternoons. I don't have to kick on the AC at night and can even leave the windows open. I prefer fresh air over air conditioning any day when it's this side of 75 degrees, anyway.

Happy Friday, happy Labor Day Weekend, happy FALL!


autumn

source

linking up for #FridaysFancies!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Such a great color pallet too.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing in that outfit. Send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right?! what i wouldn't do for an unlimited clothing budget! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i think we're going to see them everywhere this fall!

      Delete
  4. Love those colors!! So excited for fall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty colored sweater. & LOVE those flats. you are getting me excited for fall.

    enjoy the weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for fall!! And I am loving those shoes- such pizazz!

    ReplyDelete