Friday, October 11, 2013

:: bellinis and brie at bacco ::

Bacco Wine & Cheese on St. James Street in the Back Bay is one of my favorite spots to get, well, wine and cheese. The staff is SO knowledgable and the spot is so inviting. They have wine tastings every day from 5-7pm and when I asked them if they carried any Lindemann's Lambics and they didn't, they started stocking them! So now I go there for my prosecco and my lambics and any kind of cheese they tell me is delicious.

Earlier this week, we had a little gathering at the store. We had expected to just tag onto their existing wine tasting, but they did one just for us. We tried a bellini made with cipriani and prosecco, a white and a red, all paired with delicious cheese and Jan's Farmhouse Crisps, which I've eaten every night since. And macaroons from St. Emilion, which sell out every day and are just about the best things ever.

This little spot continues to be my favorite stop on the way from work to home!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment