Wednesday, October 9, 2013

:: the best thing that ever happened to my under-wardrobe ::

Is "under-wardrobe" a thing? It should be. And these things are the best. They're amazingly one-size-fits-all and they're long on my torso, which is essential for this 5'10" body. They're perfect tucked in under a blazer or left long with leggings and a long sweater.

And speaking of leggings. I have a pair of Tina's in gray and in black and I wear one of them at least once a week. They're pricey, but they're totally worth it.

3 comments:

  1. I have not hears of the brand .. but will have to check it out.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you won't regret it! i should have included the link to their website: http://www.teesbytina.com/

      Delete
  2. I need to check these out! I think - "under wear" that fits well is soooo essential!

    ReplyDelete