- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter and both sugars for 2 minutes in medium speed.
- Turn speed to low and add in eggs and almond extract. Turn mixer back up to medium and beat until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Turn mixer back to low and add in salt, baking powder and flour, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate.
- Butter or spray brownie pan and pour in batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden around edges.
Linking up with Tell Us Tuesday
and Recipe Swap Hop!