Friday, October 4, 2013

:: fridays fancies: roasted chestnut ::

Just saying the word "chestnut" reminds me of fall. Meaning, I love it and everything about it and everything described as it. But until I went onto Polyvore to put together some loves and lusts, did I realize that exactly what constitutes "chestnut" seems to be in the eye of the beholder. It's a little nutmeg-y here, a little burlap-y there...but everything is still found in that autumn kind of palette and it ALL makes me want to curl up by a fire with a trenta chai tea latte with skim milk. Happy Friday!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

5 comments:

  1. oooh nice fall outfit! I am really loving that purse and those gloves look so snuggly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm really loving that bag, too! i don't usually go for anything flower-patterned, but this one is off-beat enough that it got me :) happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. You're making me want to go buy everything on here!!! Just dropping by to tell you how much I love your blog & hope you'll follow me back, since I feel like we have similar interests! (: Have a great day! much love,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete