Wednesday, October 16, 2013

:: patagonia's black hole duffle, please ::

My latest obsession is this shiny duffle from Patagonia. Does anyone have it? It's pricey, but I'm stalking the red 90 liter one on eBay right now and I might be able to bring that puppy home for $80. I get major coupons from EMS, but they don't carry it.

It's waterproof, has three main compartments and is so, SO light. And there are daisy chains on the outside so I could hang my sneaks, or a water bottle or a buff. It would be so perfect to take with me when I learn to dog mush this winter. Yep, dog mush. But more on that later. First I need this pretty gear.

Any other must have duffels out there?

Item pictureItem picture
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l180/pict/380738629413_1.jpg
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. It looks so roomy and versatile. Good luck finding a deal on it.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete