Thursday, October 17, 2013

:: scarf-lazy no more ::

I posted a while ago about the DKNY cozy sweater and why a video showing me how to wear it was/is essential. Scarves seem pretty self explanatory--I usually just loop them twice around my neck and call it a day. But, "oh, no, no" says Stella and Dot. We can get much more creative and these little splashes of color can take us from fall right into winter.

The video is kinda hokey, but there are some good tips in here. The Twist might be my personal favorite.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. lol everytime I wear a scarf my Mom asks how I do it and says she needs to learn how. I'll have to send this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! Thanks for sharing this!
    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete