Thursday, October 31, 2013

:: two reasons to celebrate ::

Happy Halloween AND Happy Red Sox win! I'm actually not a super fan of Halloween or baseball but I love that other people love them. And I'm really grateful that we didn't have a game 7 on Halloween day. A crazy city driven just an extra bit of crazy would have sent me cowering to my apartment. All in the name of avoiding getting trampled by the drunken, face-painted masses. Thank goodness I dodged that bullet.

Since I can't really offer any commentary on last night's win, I found this darling video from a very talented baker named Meg. And it still has a Red Sox theme. It's WAY out of my skill level, but I'm betting it's not out of some of yours! Enjoy!


Linking up with All Things Thursday!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsc80579c1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment